Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Literary Locale: Budapest, Hungary






Literary Locale is a weekly feature here on A Bookish Affair where I talk about book settings, where I'm reading all of those wonderful books and just about anything in between. Feel free to grab the logo and join in the fun. I'd love to see where you're reading.

Yesterday, I reviewed a book that took place in Budapest, Hungary (The Skin of Water by G.S. Johnston). Most of my personal bucket list revolves around traveling. Budapest is high on my list of places to visit! It just seems like a perfect place to hang out and take in the sites. The Skin of Water really made me want to visit this gorgeous place!

Photo Credit

I'm picturing myself on the banks of the Danube now (maybe I'd find a good place to lay down and read).

Photo Credit
Or maybe I would just spend a week in the hot baths!

Where are you reading?

6 comments:

  1. My family is Hungarian so trust me when I say go go if you can see the sites museums and such, baths yes and the food omg the glorious food

    ReplyDelete
  2. My in laws are Hungarian and we have always said that one day very soon we will go to Hungary. I would love to see the sites there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Budapest has always been high on my list of cities. I went to Prague on my honeymoon a few years ago and absolutely loved it. Can't wait to get back to that region.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prague is another place that I would love to visit. I've heard that it's gorgeous!

      Delete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...