Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Literary Locale: Vacation Edition


So as you all know, I'm currently on vacation and coming to you through the power of future posting (ooo, magic). I'm on a cruise, which means lots of sun and lots of laying by the pool and the beach. I have my Kindle with me. Being the type A person that I am, I made a list of books that I wanted to get read over my vacation. This is not that abnormal for me as I love making lists for just about everything in my life. Obsession? Cute quirk? You decide!  I love being able to look at all of the books that I'm planning to get read. Ah, there is nothing more relaxing than reading in the sun.

Where I hope I'm reading right now as you read this (Photo Credit).

Where are you reading? (feel free to grab the LL logo and play along).

6 comments:

  1. A cruise? How wonderful. I hope you're having fun! The last place I read was in the hot car waiting for my kids after school. Yours is much better - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having a fabulous time! A vacation sounds pretty good right about now... I'll be in California in about two weeks, and I really can't wait! The last place I read (outside of my bedroom or living room...) was on the train coming home from NYC on Sunday. I finished almost an entire book during the four-hour ride -- a record for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading on vacation! It almost makes a book more satisfying because as you're reading, you're getting super relaxed at the same time.

      Delete
  3. I hope you're having a great holiday! I just got back from a long weekend in Germany where I got no reading done (not that I minded that much).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Germany is definitely on my bucket list of places to visit!

      Delete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...