Monday, January 9, 2017

2017 Reading Challenges

Every turn of the year, I try to make some reading resolutions for the upcoming year. When I started thinking about 2017, one thing that kept coming up for me is that I wanted to read a little more out of my comfort zone and I wanted to push myself a little further. I came up with several challenges that I want to really push myself with.

Here they are:
And as always, I'm on a quest to read more of my own books. I did terribly with this last year but 2017 is a new year, no? So here I go again!

To keep me honest (and on track), I will be posting updates on my progress at the beginning of each new month. I am hoping that this will help me be a little more successful than I was last year!






Are you participating in any book challenges for 2017?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...