Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Leaving for Las Vegas! Help!



I feel bad complaining about the cold since it's going to be really warm here in the DMV by the end of the week. I am counting down the days until I can hop a plane and go to Las Vegas this weekend with the Husband. This will be the first real vacation that we've had since having our girls. This will also be my first time in Las Vegas and I always love exploring new places!

Now Las Vegas has never been high on my places-to-travel list. I am not a big gambler. I have nothing against it but I only really know how to play blackjack and slot machines feel a little boring to me. We are going out to support my best friend and her husband as they officially launch their company. I'm sure we'll have a good time!

So I need help! What should we do in Las Vegas? Have any of you ever been? What are some of your not-to-be-missed sights?


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Las Vegas, but I'm a gambler! Reataurant- Hugo's Cellar(must book ahead) in the Four Queen's hotel downtown. While there, watch the laser show on Freemont St. See a cirque du soleil show - Ka, Love, or the water one at Bellagio. Lots to see - pick up the magazines for coupons and lists of what is going on. ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...